POSITION: DIGITAL MEDIA SUPERVISOR
DATE OPEN: 3/2018
HR CONTACT: ROBERT LOPEZ
The Digital Media Supervisor is responsible for all digital campaign strategy, buying, reporting, analysis and optimization. This is a client facing role working with both the client and internal account teams. A thorough, hands on knowledge of programmatic media, Google’s Double Click Ad Products (DBM & DCM), AdWords and Facebook Power Editor is required. A critical eye for detail and complete accuracy are a must. Experience with online video campaigns and accounts that focus on ROI is a strong plus.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Works with client account team to develop and present digital media strategies and plans for client approval.
• Owns the day-to-day media campaign logistics through entire planning cycle across several clients
• Develops efficient and effective plans based on a range of client goals and KPIs
• Analyzes tracking reports to derive insights for client reporting and campaign optimizations
• Prepares research and insights that substantiate recommended media strategies and tactics
• Works with Ad Ops team to insure that campaigns are properly launched
• Collaborates with internal account teams in post-campaign analysis and develops recommendations for ongoing media buys
• Follows all company health and safety procedures
• Performs other related duties as required or assigned
May be responsible for supervising the work of a Programmatic Digital Media Buyer and/ or a Digital Media Assistant
Outside sales people (Websites, online technology)
Creative Agencies (varies by client)
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) required
3-5 years related experience required
Must have experience in interacting daily and optimizing programmatic campaigns, via Double Click Bid Manager as well as a high comfort level interacting with, and presenting to, clients. Must be extremely detail oriented and able to multi task in a fast paced environment. Experience with campaign management and client facing communications.
Must be proficient in Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Must be experienced in analyzing data and developing actionable insights.